Mary M. Selitsky-Meystel
P.O. Box 2404
Bala Cynwyd, PA. 19004
- M.S. in Math and Computer Science, Moscow State University, USSR.
- Ph.D. studies, Institute of Economics, Academy of Science, Moscow, USSR.
- Courses in Software Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Participating as a volunteer in organization of a few courses in Robotics and Paradoxes in middle schools, and reading and discussing book Wondering of Little Zero in elementary schools
- Presented a paper "Teaching Thinking Skills" in a Middle School at the
School District Conference, Philadelphia, 1996
- Co-author of Chapter IV, "Semiotics of Thinking," in the book Semiotic Modeling and Situation Analysis: An Introduction,by A. Meystel, AdRem Inc, 1995
- In 1989 AdRem Inc. was established. Since there were published 3 books and Proceedings of an IEEE Conference. A Series of books Little Zerowas prepared
- 1979-1989 working as a programmer-analyst in different companies in Illinois, Florida and Pennsylvania.
- Published 7 papers in Technical Journals (in Russian).
- Participated in editing of Dictionary of Computers in Economics, Moscow.
- Translated book from Polish into Russian: "Management of a Company" by Alfred Cherminsky, Moscow, 1971.
- Over 18 years of experience in data processing and systems development including application analysis and design, management, application programming in fields of customer services, transportation, financial systems.
- 2 years of experience as a teacher assistant in Moscow State University teaching mathematical statistics.